A message from Repairclinic.com:
Our thoughts are with everyone directly affected by COVID-19, as well as those whose lives have been disrupted by the ever-changing circumstances. The health and well-being of our staff and customers is our priority. Our customers are currently depending on us for urgent, critical needs to keep their home equipment functioning for food preservation, preparation, heating and cooling, cleaning, and other needs. Our commitment to providing OEM parts and repair help to our customers is unchanged during this time when they are needed most.
We are taking every precaution to maintain the safety of our customers and staff to avoid contributing to the spread of COVID-19.
Some additional information for customers:
- As always, our customer service team will be ready to serve you 7 days a week, 24 hours each day. Our fast shipping options have not changed. However, shipping carriers may run a day or two late delivering due to COVID-19.
- Due to high call volumes, using our website is the fastest way to view details about your order. If you have an existing order, we encourage you to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for the most expedient response.
- Our warehouses remain open currently and will stay open so long as it is deemed safe.
- Our parts and packaging are handled with care in processing. According to the CDC, mail packages are a low risk for the transmission of COVID-19 because of poor survivability of coronaviruses on mail package surfaces.
- For local pickup, we have implemented social-distance curbside pickup options to limit the number of people inside of our facilities.
We want to thank our staff who continue to provide support to our customers. We have taken the following actions to support our associates and their families:
- All staff who are able to work from home have been sent home to complete their duties in self-isolation.
- On-site staff have received safety briefings and are provided with resources to maintain proper precautionary hygiene and social distancing measures while at work.
- We are requiring all associates to wear a face mask or approved face covering while working in our facilities. In addition, we are measuring temperatures and checking symptoms of all associates upon entry to the workplace, and making masks available to all associates.
- We have increased cleaning shifts to provide enhanced daily cleaning efforts.
As a loyal customer, we are extremely grateful for your patience and support during this unprecedented time. As we hope for a speedy resolution to the COVID-19 outbreak, we hope that you and your family stay safe. We look forward to serving you into the future.