If you are experiencing dishwasher control panel problems, chances are an easy fix will do the trick. There are several easy options that may be causing your dishwasher control panel problems, including the following:
- The dishwasher control panel needs to be reset.
- The dishwasher control panel problem is caused by a lack of power.
- A child lock has been activated, causing your dishwasher control panel problems.
However, other dishwasher control panel problems may suggest that the dishwasher control panel will need to be replaced. These include:
- The control panel lights are blinking, or turned off.
- The control panel keys are stuck.
- Your dishwasher will not run.
Dishwasher Control Panel Repair
Here are a few tips to help you fix some of the dishwasher control panel problems noted above.
How Do I Reset My Dishwasher Control Panel?
Simply unplug your dishwasher. Wait for one minute, then plug it back in again, to reset the dishwasher control panel.
How Do I Replace My Dishwasher Touchpad or Control Panel?
If your control panel keys are stuck, or your dishwasher control panel problems were unable to be fixed by resetting the control panel, removing a child lock or turning on the power, it’s possible that your dishwasher control panel repair will in fact become a replacement. Luckily, replacing the control panel is a relatively simple task.
- The first step towards your dishwasher control panel repair should be to purchase a control panel that will work with your dishwasher machine. Popular brands include Maytag dishwasher control panels, Bosch dishwasher control panels, and Kitchenaid dishwasher control panels.
- Disconnect your dishwasher from its source of power.
- Unscrew the control panel from its current place on the door panel.
- Position the control panel to face downwards. You will see that wires are plugged into your control panel. Disconnect all wiring from the control panel.
- Connect the wires to the new control panel.
- Screw the new control panel in place.
- Turn the power back on and test your new control panel.
Your dishwasher should now be ready for use.
Find the Dishwasher Control Panel You Need
Visit Repair Clinic to fix your dishwasher control panel problems and find the right dishwasher control panel for your dishwasher control panel repair. Simply type your dishwasher model into our search bar to find the perfect control panel for your dishwasher. Also shop for a Maytag dishwasher control panel, Bosch dishwasher control panel, or Kitchenaid dishwasher control panel.